LXI for Data Acquisition
Ethernet-based LXI is changing the way engineers and scientists perform test and measurement and data acquisition. As more and more PCs ship without expansion slots, customers are faced with the problem of replacing their test and measurement and data acquisition equipment. Bustec believes in the power of distributed systems and the use of IEEE standards.
Benefits of LXI Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Mainstream adoption and ease of use
- Wired and wireless access over long distances
- Synchronization with IEEE 1588 protocol
- Flexibility in form factor and power supply
- Longevity for extended system life cycles
- Read our whitepaper to learn how LXI protects your data acquisition investment.
- Learn how Lockheed Martin used Bustec's LXI data acquisition solutions for highly accurate missile launch testing.
- Contact Bustec to find out how we can address your application needs.